To exhibit at
how to exhibit
- Gallery 2/3
- Gallery 4/5
- Gallery 11/12
- Hall 6
- Hall 7
- Hall 9
- Palaexpo -1
- 1st Floor Gallery Hall 4/5
- 1st Floor Gallery Hall 6/7
- 1st Floor Gallery Hall 9
- 1st Floor Gallery Hall 11/12
- Ground Floor Palaexpo
- External Area D “La Spiaggia”
- Hall 2 – B4 Area: Nunu’s Italia
- Avenue F: Nunu’s Italia
- Avenue G: Terre di Maremma
- Avenue H – Hall 3: Nunu’S Italia
- Avenue H – Hall 5: Terre di Maremma
Admission by dogsWith reference to the provisions of the Verona City Council, dogs are allowed to enter the exhibition centre. Once inside the exhibition centre, all dogs must have a collar with the appropriate municipal ID tag and must be kept on a fixed leash no more than 80 cm in length. All large dogs, such as Mastiffs, Great Danes, Doberman, Shepherds, as well as dogs known to bite, must also have suitable muzzles. Police dogs, when used for official duties, may be handled without leashes or muzzles.
ProhibitionsIt is forbidden to:
- distribute advertising leaflets inside the Exhibition Centre
- use cameras and camcorders
See the set-up and dismantling times for MarmomacClick on the links below to download the PDF documents containing all information concerning Set-up and Dismantling for Marmomac.
Set-up and dismantling dates and timetables
Access to the exhibition centre for set-up and dismantling work
Download the 2021 Technical Regulations of Veronafiere S.p.A.Download the Veronafiere 2021 Technical Regulations in PDF format, containing useful information for accessing the Exhibition Enter, Set-Up/Dismantling, Technical and Safety Regulations, etc.
Veronafiere Official Forwarder/Shipping agent Goods handling activities.The Official Freight Forwarder is the only organization authorized to deliver goods and perform all customs-railway import-export procedures.
- The use of work vehicles inside the exhibition centre not authorized by Veronafiere is strictly forbidden.
- Exhibitors who require lifting/hoisting equipment must request them using the “Goods Handling” form.
- Such requests are considered to be firm bookings: confirmation from the Shipping Agent is required; the Exhibitor shall accept any changes within acceptable time limits.
- The Exhibitor is required to comply with the times communicated in the booking form.
- The hourly rate starts as soon as the vehicle is available.
+39 0458298 036/038
Verona is located at the crossroads between the Venice (115km) – Milan (160km) and Brenner (220km) – Bologna (140km) routes and can easily be reached by motorway or rail. Veronafiere is about 3 km from the city centre and only a few minutes from the railway station and the “Verona Sud” exit on the Venice-Milan motorway. A convenient dual carriageway ensures fast links with Valerio Catullo International Airport.
FIND OUT THE EXHIBITOR LIST
LOG-IN HERE TO SIGN UP IN TWO EASY STEPS
1 REGISTER WITH MARMOMAC PLUS
SIGN UP YOUR SUBSCRIPTION OF € 115 VALID UNTIL 31/12/2021
2 JOIN MARMOMAC 2021
SIGN UP FOR THE FAIR IN PRESENCE
Join the largest natural stone industry community
+PEOPLE +PRODUCTS +PROJECTS
Have you already participated in an edition of Marmomac?
Enter the reserved area with the login credentials you already have. In order to recover your username and password, call the customer care.
Pre-qualify to register on the Marmomac Plus portal
Fill out the pre-qualification form, indicating your personal data, some information about your company and the product category.
As of 6 August 2021, access to exhibitions and conferences is exclusively allowed to persons in possession of a COVID-19 Green Certificate (Green Pass)
The Certificate is generated automatically to people who:
The COVID-19 Green Certificate is not required for children excluded by age from the vaccination campaign (under 12 years old) and persons who are exempted on the basis of appropriate medical certification. A specific digital certificate be created for such people. Until this certificate is available, the printed version can be used.
- have had the first dose or a single dose vaccine 15 days beforehand;
- have completed the vaccination course;
- tested negative on a molecular or rapid swab within the preceding 48 hours;
- have recovered from COVID-19 in the previous six months.
For more information and updates: “FAQ – COVID-19 green certificate”
DURING THE EVENT ITSELF - CANGRANDE and RE TEODORICO SWAB POINTS 29 SEPTEMBER TO - OCTOBER - 08.00-18.00 | 02 OCTOBER - 08.00-16.30
For those not in possession of the Green Pass a swab service is provided in order to access the event. Veronafiere has set up two dedicated offices outside the Exhibition Centre, respectively near Cangrande and Re Teodorico Gates.
Furthermore, for exhibitors and visitors who enter Marmomac with a regular Green Pass but need a new Covid Certification in order to travel back to their Country, an additional swab service is active inside the Exhibition Centre, at the old Unicredit Area. Here the available services are both Antigen Swab Test and Molecular Swab Test (when required).
ENROL FOR STONEXPO
Marmomac confirms its active role in the USA by taking part in TISE – The International Surface Event. This is a landmark show in North America for the natural stone, surfaces and coatings sectors established in 2014 following the merger of three events: StonExpo/Marmomac, Surfaces and Tile Expo.